Award period: July 1 - June 30
Award amount: $200 maximum*
Awards available: 6
Request deadline: MARCH 30, 2021
Students directly participating in a professional development activity may submit a Professional Development Grant (PDG) request. Direct participation includes 1) presenting a paper or poster at a national or international conference, or 2) enrollment in a specialized workshop or training session. Follow the steps below to complete your request.
- Complete the PDG Grant Request form. Please make sure you are completing the form using the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Submit the form to your major professor for signature. If your major professor is signing electronically, please send them the original document with the signature field and not a scanned copy.
- Submit your request and abstract as PDF files to email@example.com.
- Following the event, submit a brief written report to firstname.lastname@example.org. The report should be submitted within 30 days.
- To initiate your reimbursement, please contact Lynette for the Worktag number and work with your home department to complete the form in Workday.
*Awards are limited to one per student, per award period regardless of award amount.
Students are encourage to apply for additional funding support through the Graduate and Professional Student Senate (GPSS), as well as their home department.